Thursday, April 27, 2006

monkeehub.com



I’m not sure how I came across monkeehub but it was many many years ago and yet it is still somewhere I visit today...

Since first visiting monkeehub I have seen the creator Laith Bahrani go from strength to strength...

"Monkeehub was founded in 1979, coincidentally the same year that Laith Bahrani, the founder was found. He was actually found...curled up in a pencil case, sucking on a rubber. " Not only is it interesting but it's funny and, well, pointless in a way...

Laith has worked on some quite well known work and is the sole creator of Low Morale yet another web based cartoon site... hmm seems I watch more cartoons than I first thought... ahh well tis all in the name of creativity *nods*

Laith is the creator of the JCB Song video by Nizlopi released earlier this year... loving it :) also he made an un-commissioned video in his SPARE TIME for the song Creep by Radiohead featuring the main character from Low Morale. Check it out, it's fecking AWESOME

also check out some of the sketches that can be found on the site...









check it out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home